Planning administrator / Scheduling administrator
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5pm (Friday finish at 2pm)
- Ideally 3 years’ experience within a supply chain environment.
- Computer literate, a high skill level in the use of a variety of computer systems; inventory systems such as SAGE, SAP, MRP or financial management systems (ideally SAGE 1000) is desirable.
- Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge is essential.
- Ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
- Responsible for the input of customer orders and managing through to planning and dispatch, through planning scenario’s
- Responsible for the purchasing of raw materials and packaging to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
- Eliminate short term and last minute weekly plan changes to reduce waste in the supply chain.
- Responsible for supplier contact in relation to order management & general commercial enquiries
- Effectively monitor stock value and stock levels on site.
- Set Up of new Bill of Materials and item codes, and updates to existing through the QMS system
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss