Job Title: Planning Administrator
Location: Middleton, Manchester
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri / 7.30am-4pm
For the position of Planner Administrator, you should have proven experience of working within a busy and pressurised environment. You will be working alongside the department Planners to ensure documentation packs are prepared for all job, using our ERP system. You will be communicating with different departments, and occasionally with other facilities that fall within our group.
- Review work orders for the area
- Generate documentation packs and ensure all information is present
- Using the ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- PC literate and able to use Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong English and Maths
- Detail orientated with a logical and organised approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good customer service skills/telephone manner
- Strong enough to work under varied constraints and pressure
- An interest in Manufacturing and its processes
- Beneficial to be able to read engineering drawings
A growing and successful privately-owned company with a number of separate businesses in the UK and abroad distributing and manufacturing sealing and PTFE / Plastics into various market sectors.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.