Job Title: Pickling Operative
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Salary: £19699 to £24812 Company Pension Scheme, 28 Days Holiday
Hours: Shift Based: 6-2, 2-10 And 10-6
We are looking for a Pickling Operative for a company based in Bury.
To be considered for the role of Pickling Operative, you will need the following
- Experience in Chemical Handling / Processing
- Flexibility to work away from home on occasion
- Ideally, but not essentially, a CCNSG Passport
- Able to work to deadlines
- Overhead Crane License (not essential)
The position of Pickling Operative will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Using various treatments to remove impurities from metals
- Chemical Handling and Processing
- Occasional working away from home as required.
- Working to strict health and safety rules and regulations
Based in Bury, this company are very well established and have a reputation for strong staff retention and offering training and development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.