Pick Wave Planner
Upto £28,000 PA (+20% Shift Allowance for Nights)
4 on 4 off (Days and Nights) 06:00 – 18:30 / 18:00 – 06:30
The Pick Wave Planner is responsible for controlling the release of workload from the WMS into the operation to ensure efficiency and capacity are effectively managed to maintain the smooth flow of workload to meet customer demand. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Experience in a similar role Inc. wave planning/batch planning
- Experience within an automated distribution centre or similar site (Desirable)
- Manhattan or other WMS experience/knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written & verbal
- PC literate, with the ability & willingness to learn & become expert in new systems
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues & stakeholders
- Allocate and release workload for orders
- Liaising with the senior operational team to ensure functionality of the DC to achieve service level agreements and operational targets
- Ensuring aged and outstanding picks are minimised
- Effective handovers to oncoming team
- Analyse and prepare documents for Operations team
- Identifying operational improvement opportunities
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss