Personal Assistant / Administrator
up to £10 per hour dependant on experience
8:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday
Temp – Permanent
- You must have excellent organisational and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, the ability to learn quickly and be an outstanding problem solver.
- You will be numerate and a logical thinker.
- You’ll be confident with the ability to work at a fast pace in this busy environment.
- You’ll be computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Successful candidates must have a happy to help attitude and a willingness to succeed with the opportunity to progress within the company.
- Diary Management (Arranging meetings, Agenda’s, Prep for meetings, note taking etc.)
- Daily dairy management including full understanding of meeting objectives.
- Building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs.
- Meeting Room/Venue bookings, arranging any equipment required and catering needs.
- Writing board reports.
- Preparing documents for board meetings.
- Approving Management’s holidays and expenses.
- Prepare letters, reports, documentation for meetings, agenda’s and presentations.
- Field e-mails and phone calls on behalf of the Director.
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors.
- Working closely with the Management Team.
- Ensuring all departments meet deadlines.
- Being proactive and using own initiative to make some decisions in the Director’s absence.
- Takes notes in meetings when required.
- Liaising professionally with contacts of the Directors.
- Ad hoc project and general administration duties.
Our client is a leading company in their field with are rare opportunity to join an expanding business.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.