£23,000 pro rata
Monday To Friday – 30hours over 5 days (9am – 3pm)
Your skills, experiences and attributes...
• Ideally you must have experience working in a Payroll Position role previously.
• Sage 200 experience is desirable
• Good Excel Skills
• Ability to Multi Task
• Strong Communication skills
• Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
Your duties will include...
• Control holiday system and ensure records are maintained accurately and promptly
• Ensure payments are processed in line with payment dates
• Resolve attendance issues
• Control payment schedules for finance relating to Employees, HMRC and Pensions.
• Maintain payroll reports and records required by the business
• Produce month and year end HMRC reports and file online
• Assist HR officer in reconciliations of the payroll related balance sheet accounts for all payrolls
• Assist Payroll Manager in developing control systems to ensure accurate information within the payroll systems.
• Assist Manager in ensuring the department complies with legislation on Tax, NI, SMP, SSP
• Maintaining an accurate computerised database of employees’ personal records
• Checking and amending inaccuracies in all variable data, including overtime claims, timesheets, and expenses claims, prior to final processing
• Integrating new starters into the payroll system ensuring all relevant information is available for processing
• Calculating pay details for starters, leavers and changes to current employee salaries
• Calculation of statutory deductions on an ad-hoc basis, such as PAYE tax, national insurance, pension deductions, sickness and parental leave payments
• Ensuring that processing deadlines are met for all payrolls, dealing promptly and courteously with queries from employees, providing advice on all payroll matters, including Conditions of Service and Payroll legislation
• Maintaining an up-to-date familiarity with changes in payroll legislation
• Work closely with the HR and Payroll team to ensure compliance with GDPR legislation is maintained
Our client, a leading company within the marketing industry, is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.