Part Time Customer Service Advisor
£13.23 per hour
Hours are flexible between 8am-6pm Monday – Friday(21 hour per week)
1 early and 1 late shift required each week
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Prefrably someone from a housing, facilities or lettings work background.
• Previous experience delivering excellent customer service.
• Experience working in a customer focussed contact centre.
• Computer literate.
• Experience working in a fast paced office enviroment.
• Efficiant, Organised, flexible and able to multi-task.
• Team player.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor. Your duties will include...
• Answering inbound calls.
• Resolving customers querys.
• Speaking and booking in contractors.
• Resolve enquires accurately and efficiantly.
• Effictively handle cumsoter objections.
• Liasing with internal departments.
• Updating database.
My client is a housing group with the head office based in Chester. An opportunity has arisen to join their business as a temporary Customer Adviser on a tempoarary ongoing basis.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.