Part Time Customer Service Advisor
£13.53per hour (£14,785)
Monday – Friday 21 hours
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Customer Service Advisor
Skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Preferably someone from a housing, facilities or lettings work background.
- Previous experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience working in a customer focussed contact centre.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment.
- Efficient, Organised, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Team player.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor. Your duties will include...
- Answering inbound calls.
- Resolving customers query’s.
- Speaking and booking in contractors.
- Resolve enquires accurately and efficiently.
- Effectively handle customer objections.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Updating database.
My client is a housing group with the head office based in Chester. An opportunity has arisen to join their business as a temporary Customer Adviser on a temporary ongoing basis.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.