Part Time Administrator
£8.75 per hour
Monday-Friday – Flexible hours
**You must be available for an immediate start**
• Collate and input timesheets weekly from client timesheets into the payroll system
• Input new starters and any current employee details changes on the systems (both front and back office)
• Process payroll and produce the invoices, both weekly and exact month end cut-off
• Inputting invoices onto the system.
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Assist other companies in the group with bank reconciliations, Credit control and payroll processes as needed
• Experience of working in an office administration role is essential
• Excel skills to an intermediate level required
• Team player who works well with others
• Self-starter manages workload and priorities themselves.
• High degree of input accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn