PROMAN are currently recruiting for Packing Operatives to work on a night shift for our client in Burnley. Successful candidates will be working in a warm bakery in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties: -
- Packing the finished products.
- Labelling and quality control - ensuring all products are finished to the company's high standards and are suitable for the client's use.
- Decorating and finishing off the bakery products.
- Working to health and safety regulations
Hours of work: -
Monday to Thursday 5.30pm-4am (40 hour working week)
Pay rate: -
40 hours- £9.00 per hour
40 hours + Monday to Saturday- £13.50 per hour
Overtime on Sunday if completed 40 hours- £18 per hour
Benefits of the role: -
- Consistent and regular hours.
- Permanent opportunities available.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme’s available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please call 0161 748 8610 quoting reference B4//BUR/PCKB or forward your CV below.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.