** Warehouse Operatives/Packers needed in Chorley / Buckshaw Village**
Our client located in Chorley/Buckshaw Village seeking for Warehouse/Packing Operatives to join their busy team.
- Packing household and personal hygiene products
- Labelling/Palletising of goods
- Quality checking of goods
- General warehouse duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Will have Positive attitude
- Have a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Be willing to gain new skills and experience
- Will have experience in an industrial environment however candidates from other fields are also encouraged to apply.
Hours of work:
There are multiple shifts available, you would be placed on ONE of the shifts below and would stay on that shift;
6am - 2pm Monday – Friday
2pm - 10pm Monday - Friday
6am - 6pm 4 on 4 off
6pm - 6am 4 on 4 off
Pay rate: £8.72 for workers 25 or over, £8.20 for workers under 25.
To apply please submit CV or call ‘0161 746 8167’ and quote 'Buckshaw Packing Operative'
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.