Our client manufactures and supplies a range of branded and own label healthcare pharmaceutical products; both licensed and unlicensed therapeutic areas including cough, cold, pain relief, gastro-intestinal, ear care and skincare for the UK and Export market.
Job Title: Packing Operative
Duties / Areas of Responsibility:
· Works as a part of team to achieve the goals for the department on a daily basis
· Quality checking products ensuring they are up to the desired standard
· Labelling products accurately prior to dispatch
· Packing completed products ready to be dispatched
· Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory
· Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble small and delicate product parts
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour for all hours worked up to 40 hours per week.
Hours of Work: 6am - 2.30pm / 2.30pm - 10pm rotating shift pattern. Your first day will be 8.30am-5pm for training.
Experience is desirable for this role, not essential and candidates from other fields will be considered.
To apply please call 0161 746 8167 and quote 'Southport Packer'