Bamber Bridge, PR5
Immediate starts are available.
Packer/Production Operative Hours: -
Shift 1- Sunday 6am-3pm, Monday and Tuesday 6am-6pm and Wednesday 4pm-11pm
Shift 2- Wednesday 6am-3pm, Thursday and Friday 6am-6pm and Saturday 6am-3pm
Pay rate: -
£9.81 per hour with overtime rates available.
Pay increases available after initial training period.
- Packing finished goods.
- Working on production lines.
- Quality Checking and Labelling.
- Mixing and handling fresh ingredients.
- General production duties.
- Light machine operating- full training provided.
- Other packing and warehouse duties.
Please note our client predominately processes meat for all major supermarkets so successful candidates need to be comfortable working with meat.
Benefits of the role: -
- Consistent and regular hours.
- Permanent opportunities available.
- Progression routes available.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme’s available.
The positions on offer are temporary to permanent based on your attendance, timekeeping and performance.
To apply please call 0161 749 9897 and quote B4/BAM/DDD or forward your CV.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss