We are currently recruiting for Packing Operatives for our client in Burnley. They are a leading supplier of bakery goods to all major supermarkets in the UK.
- Packing the finished products.
- Labelling and quality control - ensuring all products are finished to the company's high standards and are suitable for the client's use.
- Decorating and finishing off the bakery products.
- Working on various production lines dealing with diverse product ranges.
- Working to health and safety regulations
Hours of work: -
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (40 hour working week)
Pay rate: -
40 hours - £8.91 per hour
40 hours + Monday to Saturday - £13.37 per hour
Overtime on Sunday if completed 40 hours - £17.82 per hour
Benefits of the role: -
- Consistent and regular hours
- Permanent opportunities available
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme’s available
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please call 0161 748 8610 quoting reference B4/BUR/PACK or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss