LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver
- Immediate Start
- All hours - Mon-Fri £14/hr, Sat £16/hr, Sun £18/hr LTD/UMBRELLA
- All hours - Mon-Fri £11.50/hr, Sat £13.25/hr, Sun £14.75/hr PAYE
- Weekly pay
- Typical shift: 10-12 hour/day
Store work: 6-12 deliveries to stores – will include tail-lift operation. Unit needs to be backed onto the bay, the driver will need to transfer the required trollies into the store, obtain signatures and then take away any empties. Typically Thursday to Monday shifts and starts times may vary. Work will be ongoing for the right driver. Induction required first and then the driver if successful will spend two days with a Driver/trainer going over the job and becoming familiar with the role. After this will then run on their own. Decent communication skills required. Typical 10-12 hour day
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
- Must hold a valid CPC Card.
- Must hold a valid CAT CE licence.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- Minimum 6 months Class1 CE experience
For more vacancies please contact 01422 371 097 or email NWlogistics@proman-uk.com
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.