Order Processor / Warehouse Administrator
Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm (35 hours per week)
£8.50 per hour
Temporary – Permanent
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
This is an excellent opportunity within a world class global organisation.
• Must have worked in an office / warehouse environment
• SAGE 50 experience is beneficial.
• You must have exceptional Excel skills.
• Have good administration, planning, organizational and time keeping skills
• Must be able to work on own initiative but also able to be part of the team, with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Answering any calls / replying to any emails received by clients and potential customers.
• Processing orders onto SAGE as well as entering stock onto SAGE.
• Updating files and spreadsheets on the Microsoft package.
• To liaise with customers on a daily basis, to build and develop customer relationships.
• Create and email packing lists.
• Lead customer service handling to ensure timely response to customer care requests within our Client’s standards.
• Dealing with escalated customer queries / complaints ensuring the customer is kept up to date
• To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and in line with the companies standards and procedures
• Bookings couriers or retrieving quotations from couriers.
The Company :
Our client, based in Wythenshawe, is a global manufacturer. They are currently looking for an Order Processor / Warehouse Administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent contract.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.