Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary: £24000 to £28000
Monday to Friday – 8.30am-5pm
This role will be reporting to the Head of Operations and will provide support the Operations and Sales Team.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Exceptional listening skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Expert in Excel and able to use other Microsoft programs
- To be able to use their initiative and work autonomously.
- Ability to follow processes and adapt to new ones which may also change from time to time
- Collecting and collating data for the businesses KPIs
- Reporting and Analysis
- Creating SKU codes and inputting pricing.
- Using a Bill of Materials App and updating Sales Orders accordingly.
- Writing of company SOP’s.
- Assisting with project work, raising PO’s, communicating with overseas suppliers, and monitoring data & figures.
- Keeping systems up to date and accurate.
- Familiarity with office organisation and optimisation techniques.
- Help with any other parts of the business that require assistance.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss