Up to £36,000 DOE
Monday – Friday / 08:30 – 17:00
Proman is currently working an independent business, based in Stockport, to appoint an experienced Office Manager to help with the day-to-day running of the busy office. Our client are specialists within the Construction industry, who provide water management solutions.
The purpose of the role will be to manage all day-to-day operations of the Office. From taking customer queries on the phone, to HR record keeping, to maintain accurate Health & Safety records. This role will be suitable for someone with experience of managing a small-medium office within construction or facilities maintenance industry. Experience of managing a busy office and proficiency with computers are essential for this role.
The office is a comfortable and fantastic space, with a family feel. There is a breakout area, a pool table, an office dog, and is spread over 2 floors. Average length of service for employees is circa 7 years and they are looking to recruit due to expansion.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day office staff, activities and procedures
- Assess and improve systems, processes and procedures
- Maintenance and management of “Job Control Register”
- Stock management
- HR record keeping
- Customer care – 1st point of action
- Assist with project scheduling
- Assisting with operations and maintenance reports
- Assisting with issuing of order confirmations
Key job requirements:
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft office
- Communication skills both written and verbally
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety to maintain current policies and certification levels
- Ability to manage and maintain the company’s social media, in a professional and modern manner
- Bookkeeping/accountancy skills or experience
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- HR knowledge
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss