Salary; circa £21K (this would depend on previous experience and skills)
What do we offer?
- Permanent job from day 1 with good basic salary plus benefits and future bonus
- Working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay scheme
- 22 days holidays +stats
- Social activities including nights out and trips abroad
- Fund raising events
- Potential for career development
- Dress down Fridays
- Perks such as free; fruit, milk, coffee
If you are looking for a new job and you would like to join a very well-established and growing business this is an excellent opportunity to do so! We are working in a modern office located in Heywood.
Ideally, we would like you to have; experience of working in a fast-paced environment, previous office experience and Microsoft Excel knowledge.
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
This role would provide an administration support to a busy recruitment team.
Some duties will include;
- Accurate and timely input and updating of all candidate details onto the database.
- Ensure accuracy of all relevant payroll information.
- Submission to payroll within strict given deadlines.
- Ensure that all timesheet return is checked and completed by a deadline.
- Produce and issue candidate and client contracts and assignment letters in a timely manner.
- Scan and file signed Client Terms of Business onto the recruitment software appropriately.
- Carry out reference checks on candidates, via telephone or email.
- Support the recruitment team at busy times by answering phones, and handling candidate calls and queries including logging availability, updating of the requirement plan.
- When required, answer and download candidate Ad-Response including, taking candidate details, asking relevant questions and filling interview schedules.
- Answer reception overspill calls.
If this sounds good, please do not hesitate to apply now.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.