Nights Warehouse Supervisor
Upto £27,000 per annum
4-on 4-off 7pm to 7am
Temp to Perm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Experience working in a fast moving warehouse is vital for this role.
- Goods In and Despatch experience would be highly beneficial.
- Strong leadership experience working as a Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager etc
- Any experience working within transport is desirable
- Happy to work in a hands-on capacity
- Computer Literate
- You need to be a people’s person and be able to engage with your team to get the best out of them
- Health & Safety focussed
- Great team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
Overseeing a small warehouse team, your duties will include...
- Supervise and motivate the team to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Maximise efficiencies throughout the warehouse, prioritising and assigning workloads
- Briefing and Debriefing drivers – checking paperwork, keys etc.. back in / out
- Working in line with company’s Health & Safety procedures
- You will be expected to help with the unloading and loading of vehicles
- Sending KPI reports
- Dealing with breakdowns
Our client is a well-established logistics company. They are currently looking for a Nights Warehouse Supervisor to join the team. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting position.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.