Job Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Sharston, Greater Manchester
Salary: £35000 to £42000 + 10% bonus + £4,500 car allowance + benefits
Hours: Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30
National Sales Manager
• Ideally will have a successful track record in selling food ingredients or a related area to food manufacturers and food service companies
• You will have active relationships with procurement and development chefs in food manufacturers in the north that you can call on to promote the company's product range
• You will have excellent communication skills, be results driven, commercially astute, organised and proactive
• You will need a full UK driving licence
National Sales Manager
• Your role is to help grow the business by developing new profitable customer accounts and increasing sales with the portfolio of existing customers.
• You will develop a new business strategy in collaboration with the senior management team
• Your objective will be to identify and build relationships with procurement personnel and development chefs at prospective and existing customers in order to understand their ingredients requirements and identify sales opportunities for the company. You will also identify areas for potential product range extension based on customer demand
• Prospecting including the identification of potential customers, securing appointments and matching prospect needs with the companies offerings
• Selling including sales visits, winning sales, follow through, call and visit reports
• Liaising with the technical team to provide customer support and help resolve any issues
• Identifying market trends, gathering market intelligence and insights on competitor activity to make recommendations on the companies' growth strategy
• Inputting on pricing strategy
• Providing input for marketing and customer communication
• Attending trade-shows to gather market intelligence
Our Client is seeking a Key Account Manager to further develop its portfolio of food manufacturing and food service customers This opportunity will suit a highly motivated individual who is keen to play a major role in the growth of the business and develop new accounts.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.