Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Double Days (5AM-2PM // 2PM-12PM)
£36,000 + pension + overtime
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers will ideally have the following:-
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment, ideally Food, beverage or Pharmaceutical business
- Appropriate mechanical skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Good Communication Skills
- Production output driven.
Applicants will be responsible for production maintenance and duties will include:
- To work as an active part of a skilled / multi-skilled department.
- Ensure fast and effective response especially under breakdown conditions.
- Continuous development of knowledge and familiarity with the engineering requirements of the production electrical systems and machinery
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify.
- Ensure good working practices are adhered to including Health and Safety, and Hygiene.
- Highly effective teamwork, utilising colleagues to complete work in a safe and cost efficient manner
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Planned maintenance work completed with full documentation. Followed by a smooth start up on production run
- Good working relationship with other departments personnel
My client is an industry leader food manufacturer. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their Maintenance team with opportunities for internal career development.