Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £48,000 (DOE)
Shifts: 4 on 4 off, 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am
The role covers a wide range of mechanical, electrical equipment and machinery in a fast-paced production environment. The applicant must have the ability to utilize a logical approach to solve any problems that may arise to ensure minimum downtime on production lines.
- Carry out routine/emergency maintenance on, conveyors, sensors/switches, Siemens PLC’s, pumps, steam generation plants, compressed air systems, shrink wrappers & palletisers.
- Experience in beverage manufacturing/production FMCG environment.
- Experience in bottling/canning/labellers
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with PPM schedule within time frames given using CMMS system
- Responding quickly and efficiently to break downs to ensure rapid turnaround
- Ensure all site equipment is compliant with all HSE regulations
- Involvement in CI & project work
- Involvement and liaising with external contractors, issuing permits and inductions.
- Time served Electrical Apprenticeship including NVQ 3
- Educated to HNC/HND level in Electrical Engineering
- A sound understanding of Mechanical Engineering and fault finding
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- LEAN qualifications
- Steam boiler experience/BOAS qualified
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss