Multi Skilled Engineer
£22 Per Hour
10am – 6pm Monday – Friday or as business requires.
Call out rota in place. 1 in 4 weeks on call out.
Potential to apply for Permanent role due to be filled by May 2022.
Maintenance engineer is responsible for the day to day efficient running of the manufacturing unit including processing, packing and site services.
The role involves electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance in line with the company’s PPM system, reactive breakdown maintenance and general administration allocation of tasks within the engineering department.
Motivated & versatile multi skilled Maintenance engineer with electrical bias qualified to 18th edition with good mechanical knowledge. Willing to adapt and work on own or as part of small team.
- General administration of the engineering team and allocation of duties
- Liaison with production management
- PPM servicing and reactive maintenance of processing equipment including Continuous Fryers, Dicers, Conveyors.
- PPM servicing and reactive maintenance of Packing equipment, including Multi head weighers, VFFFS bagging machines, case tapers and conveyors across the site.
- PPM servicing and reactive maintenance on site services including compressors, pumps, electrical systems, pipelines, water and effluent systems across the site
- Continuous improvement of production line equipment to increase line OEE and prevent downtime and improve change overs.
- Development and improvement of electrical control systems throughout the site to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Project management and capital asset installation in conjunction with the head of Operations.
- General maintenance including building repair
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss