Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer ( Elec Bias )
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: Very Competitive Salary
Hours: This is a three shift position:
Week 1: Monday-Thursday 14:00-22:00 Friday 13:00-20:00
Week 2: Monday-Thursday 06:00-14:00 Friday 06:00-13:00
Week 3: Sunday-Thursday 22:00-06:00
Working within the busy Engineering Department you will be supporting all areas of production, packing and site facilities. You will be assisting the Engineering Manager with the efficient and effective execution of the maintenance and engineering activities.
- You will be qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical Engineering, BTEC level 3 in Mechanical & Electrical/Electronic Engineering).
- Ideally, IEE qualification up to 17th edition Wiring Regulations.
- Have a proven track record in an Engineering and fault-finding role gained from within a FMCG environment (Ideally food industry).
- Have a good understanding of HACCP principles.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance;
- Maintenance and fault find of production and packaging equipment
- Electrical systems
- Knowledge of PLC’s (Siemens and Allan Bradley)
- Identification and implementation of improvements
- Site and facility maintenance
- Electrical installation works
- Experience on Packaging Machinery
The company employs circa 250 people on site and has an excellent track record of growth and ambitious plans for future expansion.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.