Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £30000 to £35000
Hours: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will ideally have the following:-
• You will be 17th Edition qualified.
• Experience of working within an FMCG environment, ideally Food, beverage or Pharmaceutical business
• Experience of team leading or supervisor experience
• Project management
• Ideally understanding of BRC Accredited environment
• PLC experience
• Appropriate mechanical skills
• PC literate (Excel/Outlook/CMMS)
• Flexible and proactive approach
• Good Communication Skills
• Production output driven.
Applicants will be responsible for production / facilities maintenance and duties will include:
• Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Ensuring any facilities Maintenance is carried out
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Supporting the Production Manager in the development of Modern Manufacturing Techniques.
• Co-ordination of PPM System across site / Scheduling of work.
• Allocation of Engineering Maintenance jobs across the team.
• Implementation of Permits to work.
Our client is a market leader within the food industry and a multi award winning organisation. You will be working part of an enthusiastic and growing team with the opportunity to develop within this privately owned business.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.