Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Plus 30% Shift Allowance (Nights)
Hours: 3 Weeks of Days
1 Week of Nights
The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally have previous experience within a similar GMP FMCG Engineering environment working with highly automated, high speed filling equipment. Will have good experience of completing GMP/Technical documentation e.g. change controls and deviations.
⦁ Formal engineering qualification – ideally electrical, mechanical or automation
⦁ Excellent fault finding and effective, efficient resolution skills
⦁ Good communication skills, willingness to participate in team discussions and activities.
⦁ Business focussed, inclusive of behaviour and attitude.
⦁ Ability to influence change to allow the business to remain competitive.
⦁ Ability to create ideas, understand the need for change and embrace it
The Engineer will be responsible for carrying out tasks within operations, in association to procedures and customer demands, whilst adhering to GMP & Health and Safety guidelines and procedures.
1. Responsible for the Maintenance/Calibration and on-going improvements in running activities and associated packing equipment and associated facilities and support services.
2. Execute line change overs and setups to meet fluid production schedules.
3. Fault identification and resolution.
4. To ensure that the Maintenance and Calibration schedules of all the site equipment are appropriate and adhered to. All associated requirements are met, inclusive of schedule, performance and certification of calibration, against CMMS schedules
5. Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GMP, well-kept and maintained and all tasks are executed in line with standard operating procedures.
6. Own any technical problems and resolve prior to escalating to Engineering Manager.
7. Liaise with production team to understand line and schedule priorities. Working with the Engineering Manager to prioritise Maintenance/Calibration activities around production schedule priorities
8. Collect and note any performance, quality, safety or supplier problems to enable an effective corrective action to be implemented. Present to other relevant departments. Carry out any corrective actions with team members, efficiently and effectively.
9. Identify and own line improvement projects.
10. Lead investigations into deviations from agreed procedures and complete report writing of such investigations
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss