Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: £35000 to £35000
Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:45 - 16:45, Friday 07:45 - 13:45
• Formal engineering qualification - ideally electrical, mechanical or automation HNC or HND
• Ideally you will come from a Food or Pharmaceutical industry
• You will be 50/50 mechanical electrical bias although an electrical bias will be considered.
• Good communication skills, willingness to participate in team discussions and activities.
• Business focussed, inclusive of behaviour and attitude.
• Ability to influence change to allow the business to remain competitive.
• Ability to create ideas, understand the need for change and embrace it.
• Excellent fault finding and effective, efficient resolution skills
• Execute line change overs and setups to meet fluid production schedules.
• Fault identification and resolution.
• To ensure that the Maintenance and Calibration schedules of all the site equipment are appropriate and adhered to. All associated requirements are met, inclusive of schedule, performance and certification of calibration, against CMMS schedules
• Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GMP, well-kept and maintained and all tasks are executed in line with standard operating procedures.
• Own any technical problems and resolve prior to escalating to Engineering Manager.
• Liaise with production team to understand line and schedule priorities. Working with the Engineering Manager to prioritise Maintenance/Calibration activities around production schedule priorities
• Identify and own line improvement projects.
• Lead investigations into deviations from agreed procedures and complete report writing of such investigations
My client is an industry leader within Pharmaceutical manufacturing, a rare opportunity has risen to join there engineering team, with opportunities for internal career development.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.