Halifax, West Yorkshire.
£13.94ph 38hrs per week (days)
Friday afternoons off
To consistently build and calibrate high quality, market leading Instruments and accessories for our customers. In line with our Company Values, work proactively and collaboratively with all colleagues and interested parties to ensure that we create a workplace culture that makes our company a great place to work
- To work alongside the Team Leader & Senior to fully complete the daily production plan in terms of quality, quantity and on time delivery.
- Building test instruments including prebuilt electrical panels and electrical components in accordance to the company quality plans.
- To ensure that all Production Works Order (PWO), Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs), Quality Plans and any other paperwork as required in the procedures is completed accurately.
- To contribute to and communicate to the Team Leader any build manual, bill of materials (BOM) or quality improvements.
- To be responsible for the completion of any customer repairs, service exchange, configurations and spares requirements to meet the expectations of our customers.
- To assist the Team Leader with any projects within the department.
- To resolve technical queries from various stakeholders in the business.
- To undertake any other relevant tasks as requested by management.
Ensuring that all departmental procedures, H&S policies and Safe Working Procedures are followed.
The successful candidate’s will possess the following competencies in line with the our company values:
- Apprentice trained (or equivalent experience) in Mechanical engineering
- Previous experience of working in an Engineering Manufacturing environment
- The ability to work independently and Collaboratively as part of a team is essential
- Willingness and commitment to provide Leadership, support and develop other Team Members.
- The ability to organise tasks to meet targets.
- The ability to apply and share knowledge and practical techniques to solve technical problems.
- A commitment to Health & Safety and Quality standards
- The ability to adopt and promote an Innovative Continuous Improvement
- The ability to identify, respond to and provide solutions to both internal and external customers.
- Honest, Sincere and genuine
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Resilient and calm
- Dedicated and conscientious
- High levels of Integrity and Professionalism
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexible working start anytime between 7am - 9am - finish any time after 3.30pm mon - Thurs and 12.30pm on Fridays
Pension Matched to 4%
There are multiple opportunities for development within the business.
PROMAN act as an employment agency for permanent staff and employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss