Job Title: Mechanical Maintenence Engineer
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £32000 to £32000
Hours: Night Shift
Mechanical Maintenence Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a well established, stable waste management company based in the Preston area.
To be considered for the Maintenance Fitter role, you will need the following:
- Fully qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Happy to work a permanent night shift
- Ideally, experience in the waste industry (desirable but not essential)
- Reasonable welding ability
The role of Maintenance Fitter / Engineer will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Pre planned and reactive maintenance
- Welding and basic fabrication
- Recording all issues for hand over to the day shift
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Responding to breakdowns
- Occasionally covering over sites (Lancashire only)
This company have been trading for many years and have a multi site set up and have a strong and stable foothold in the market.
They can offer long term opportunities and training for the right candidate
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.