Trafford Park, Manchester
£25000 - £29000 (based on experience
(Mon-Thur : 8.30-17.00, Fri: 8.30-16.00) - 1/2 Hour lunch
- Successful Candidate must be time served Fitter / Engineer - (C.G.L.I Part 3 / O.N.C.) Good knowledge of tolerances and working to high standards
- Ideally knowledge of Pumps & Rotating Equipment in Industrial, Chemical, Power Generation & Water Industries.
- Ability to produce clean driving licence essential
- Need a “Can do approach” - Flexible working will be required
- Organised - be able to work to agreed time scales - clean and presentable appearance
- Must be in good physical health - can be demanding position with some lifting involved, mainly using mechanical aids
- Full Scope of Engineered Pump Overhaul, including Assembly / Service / Test / Stripping wide variety of Pumps & associated spares
- In-Housework but occasional Site Work - Knowledge of controls and fault finding advantageous – flexible working hours may be required at times
- Ensuring correct documentation is actioned and completed
- Working as part of a busy Fitting and Quotation Team
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.