Mechanical Electrical Trim
£500 Sign on Bonus if you start in 2021
My client is a leading company within the automotive logistics industry. With 80 hubs and 65 logistics platforms worldwide, my client has an acquired expertise in automotive logistics. Offering candidate’s, the confidence in being able to obtain a rewarding career, they truly believe that today’s technicians are tomorrow’s team leaders, and they want to offer a clear career path for you.
Competitive salary, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme, Bupa Health Care / Sports Club, Life insurance, Eye care, All clothing / Uniform supplied, Free onsite parking, Company car scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Holiday buying scheme, Birthday day-off, Time off to move home, Employee assistant program.
My client is looking for an experienced candidate, who will be able to deliver the highest standards of technical service to the operational site. You will need to ensure that strict investigations and repairs are carried out on vehicles, to match both the manufacturer and customer standard. You will be working on unique vehicle projects, from refurbishing Amazon vehicles, to producing vehicles that meet police and NHS specifications. If you are looking for a new and unique challenge, this role is for you! This role offers a wide variety of projects to work on and will allow you to develop and utilise skills that other workshops do not offer. The site is also utilising some of the latest methods and technologies as well as being at the forefront of the developing EV market.
- Repair new and used vehicles to the correct manufacturer standard
- To develop within team ensuring cooperation and compliance within the workplace
- Ensure most cost-effective repair methods are used
- Endure work areas remain tidy with a strong focus on safe operating practices
- To successfully complete all work within the assessment plan prior to review or dates
- Review and improve processes to develop workshop efficiencies
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by your line manager
- Must be ATA Accredited
- Knowledge on the following areas: Air Conditioning, Autoglazing, Cosmetic Repair, Customer Service, Digital Audio Broadcasting, Electric Vehicle, Fast Fit, Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, Light Vehicle Inspection, Mechanical Electrical Trim, Motorcycle, Paint, Panel, Parts, Roadside Assistance, Vehicle Damage Assessor.
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Must have good numeracy skills
- Ability to perform tasks strictly following a pre-defined norm, rule, standard or method
- Right first-time approach with the ability to provide a conscientious and accurate sign off of material, identifying errors and actioning improvements
- Ability to focus on various tasks with the same level of commitment
- You must have a basic understanding of health and safety and be willing to follow all protocols
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and IndustrialView our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss