Job Title: Mecahnical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30000 to £30000 28 Days Holiday, Company Pension
Hours: 8am - 5pm (1.30pm fri)
Mecahnical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a Brighouse based company. The role is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
To be considered for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role, you will need the following:
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience working with machine and plant maintenance and breakdowns
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate
- Holds a good understanding of general engineering principles
- Understanding of H&S procedures
- Team player
- Positive mental attitude
- Creative and able to work under own initiative
- Ideally (not essentially) you will be able to TIG Weld
The main function of the role is to be an integral part of maintenance team providing varied support to production, site services and facilities. Maintenance, repair and development of plant and equipment.
- Breakdown Maintenance Activities
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Working with the Projects Department on Continuous Improvements and New Plan Build Operations
Well established and very stable, this company have a reputation for developing their employess – offering training and progression.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.