Full Time, Permanent Position
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4pm
£20,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
Fast-paced Marketing Department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the Design and Marketing/Digital teams to ensure projects are completed in time and within budget. Liaising with the appropriate departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track. Working and assisting the Marketing Director when necessary.
• Liaising with team members on a daily basis on priority tasks across all brands
• Create briefs for design teams following meeting/calls with internal or external customers
• Liaising with various departments to obtain input where necessary
• Track all marketing expenditure
• Organising and attending Exhibitions throughout the year
• General Administration relating to Purchase Orders, Supplier details, running of EPOS Sales reports and activating promotions on EPOS
• Use of Teamwork on-line software applications to manage all projects/tasks
• Preparations of PowerPoint presentations
• Manage all requests that come into Marketing and upload onto online Project Management system
• Manage and coordinate all Design projects for the Design team of 7 and ensure all projects are delivered on time
• Liaise with suppliers on print and POS items
• Raise Purchase Orders for all Marketing Expenditure
• Work closely with both the UK and International Marketing Managers and assist when necessary
• Maintain record of all marketing expenditure
• Assist Marketing Managers on all Trade Exhibitions
• 2+ years marketing or event planner/organiser
• Degree in Marketing (Desirable)
• Strong organisational skills
• Experienced in MS Office applications, especially Excel
• Ability to create clear written briefs for designers
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work under pressure at times
• Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Proven negotiating skills
My Client, who is a leading manufacturer within their field, is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.