As an equal opportunity’s employer, Proman is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Proman.
We are a global recruitment company with operations throughout the world supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to our clients. In the UK we employ 160+ people across 17 locations who support sourcing up to 6000 people per week for clients across the country.
We are in a phase of rapid growth and expansion, and to achieve this, we need to work with and develop great people who advocate our culture, live our values, and deliver exceptional performance. We know that our people are our greatest strength in achieving our goals, and we understand how competitive the recruitment market is, so we do things differently here and truly value our people and our culture.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-starter who is versatile and capable of working on multiple marketing projects. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering Proman’s marketing initiatives; this will be both internally and externally across all channels including Print, Digital and Social.
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of our social media channels in-line with our overall marketing strategy
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media pages and website
- Creating and amending marketing collateral including brochures
- Creating and completing marketing reports and statistical analysis
- Conducting market research and analysing surveys
- Assisting and coordinating social media photo and video shoots, potentially with some video editing
- Assisting with internal engagement strategies and bringing them to life
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business.
- Proof reading documents, checking for correct spelling, grammar, corporate branding and formatting
- Engage with media buyers, advertisings agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition. Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans / projects.
Supporting the Marketing team with large-scale projects and daily requests, whilst offering support and advice where possible
- Ideally you will have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or similar, or have 2+ years experience working in a Marketing team.
- Excellent level of written English is vital for this role
- Experience in coding of emails and templates highly desirable
- Ideally you will have experience of using Adobe Creative Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Able to follow instructions diligently, and contribute towards creative discussions with enthusiasm
- Knowledge of website CMS tools and online analytics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the offer:
We’re entrepreneurial and continually want to grow our business. In return, you will be supported to grow and develop your ideas through personal development and innovation. You’ll be accountable and for all aspects of your role and given autonomy to deliver. Your engagement and wellbeing will be supported so that you achieve your career goals and enjoy coming to work.
· Up to £26,000 per annum based on experience
· 24 days annual leave rising to 25 after 2 years
· An extra days leave on your birthday
· Great social activities
· Enhanced sick pay
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Development through our in house Proman Academy
· Free car parking
· Wellbeing support
· Onsite Gym
· Onsite Canteen
· People Focused
· Winning Mindset
For further information, please contact Talent@proman-uk.com or apply via this job board.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss