Job Title: Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £35000 to £40000 30 Days Hol, Company Pension Schems, Healthcare
Hours: Monday To Friday
Maintenance Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader for a company based in Cleveleys. The role offers excellent advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Team Leader, you will need the following:
- Experience of working in an Engineering/maintenance role
- First line manager experience and skills
- Strong People Management skills.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft office packages (EXCEL in particular)
- Working knowledge of CMMS systems in particular AX / Dynaway or similar
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Able to prioritise workloads and respond efficiently to changing priorities
- Sound analytical and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Responsible for ensuring scheduled activities in either Polymer Processing or Polymer Production are executed in an efficient and effective manner to meet planned deadlines and due dates, ensuring, adherence to relevant Victrex and external standards.
- To ensure that plant down time is minimised, whilst ensuring delivery of legislative compliance and SHE performance required for a Lower Tier COMAH installation.
- Support plant with timely response to breakdowns or unplanned events.
- Follow established processes to purchase materials, spares and resources via approved vendors.
- Provide support and technical assistance to Maintenance resource planner to ensure planned tasks are sufficiently understood to ensure effective execution.
- Liaise with production team to ensure daily requirements are fulfilled (breakdowns, job status)
- Participate in planning meetings (weekly/shutdown) to ensure maintenance activities are understood and plant status requirements fully communicated to all stakeholders.
- Provide support to aid the continuous development of Planning, Engineering and Maintenance systems and procedures.
- To manage engineering stores to ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activity follows identified and approved workflows within the Dynaway Maintenance Management System as required
- Maintain department documentation structure and systems to ensure information is current and readily accessible.
This company is very well established and has excellent staff retention. They also have a reputation for training and developing their staff and offering genuine career opportunities.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.