Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £30000 to £30000
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.15am to 4.15pm/Friday 7.15am to 1.15pm
Our well-established furniture manufacturing client is looking for an Engineer to join their maintenance team. The successful candidate will have the following:
• Be an all-round Engineer with both Electrical and Mechanical ability.
• Have experience of Maintaining a Manufacturing facility.
• Apprenticeship, Time served Electrical Technician or equivalent.
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
• A knowledge and understanding of CNC's and woodworking machinery.
• An understanding of Preventative Maintenance techniques and knowledge of PPM systems.
• Literate, numerate, Effective Time Management, Good communication skills, Problem-solving, results driven.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
In this busy factory, day to day duties will vary but will generally include:
• Attending and repairing plant breakdowns.
• Carrying out preventive maintenance tasks.
• Assisting with identification of OEE losses / breakdowns, thus establishing and closing out corrective action plans to improve efficiency.
• Update PPM schedules where required.
• Effectively maintain individual area of plant responsibility, to include shadow boards and spare parts availability.
• Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabrication repairs.
• Constant focus on continuous improvement across all areas of plant performance.
• Effective proving of equipment following all and any maintenance.
• Assist production teams to achieve the required levels of output.
• Record and analyse data and perform mathematical calculations.
• Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required in the factory; inc. plumbing, fixing plug sockets and strip lights, general site maintenance.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.