Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
(Rotating Days and Nights)
Our Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. You will work in a small team reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor with responsibility for Maintenance Technicians.
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
⦁ Hands on approach to machine maintenance.
⦁ Excellent fault finding and diagnostic ability.
⦁ Safe approach to all work tasks.
⦁ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Organisational and planned approach.
⦁ Problem solving attitude.
⦁ Knowledge/Qualifications in electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines.
⦁ Time-served multi skilled engineer in a manufacturing or production environment.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties:
• Overseeing Maintenance Technicians on shift to complete both planned and reactive maintenance, ensuring resources are allocated to priority areas.
• Assisting with major breakdowns by carrying out root cause analysis.
• Control of stock, parts identification and ordering.
• Liaise with production teams to ensure maintenance does not impact on production processes and output.
• Providing plausible solutions to prevent re-occurrence of machinery issues.
• Minimise machine downtime.
• Provide a daily shift report.
• Responsible for the breakdown escalation procedure on shift
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss