My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their industry is seeking an experienced Machine Setter/Operator to join their team. This role has become available due to continued growth and expansion.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating and Setting specialist machines to manufacture a bespoke product within the metal industry
- Making products to specifications
- Following SOP’s
- Inspecting and checking finished product
- Paint Spraying finished products
- Practising appropriate health and safety
- Reporting any issues to the Senior Management Team
Machine Setter Requirements:
- Proven experience operating and setting machinery within an engineering environment
- Great attention to detail
- Experience quality checking
Machine Setter Desirable Requirements:
- Experience Paint Spraying
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.