** Machine Operatives required for full time positions in Euxton **
Company Description: Leading manufacturer of ceramic granite and quarried stone.
Position: Full Time
Job Title: Machine Operative
- Working independently at a station or machine to complete units to order.
- Following strict industry guidelines to ensure product quality.
- Working with industrial diamond cutting and drilling machinery.
- Working with hand tools.
- Precise measuring of components.
- Understanding and working to precise drawings and work sheets.
Hours of work: 7:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay rate: £8.21 ph
Overtime: Please note overtime at weekends when neccessary is part of this job criteria. Overtime will be payed at £12.32 ph on completion of full shift 8am-2:30pm. Potential weekly earnings with overtime can be £500-£700 per week.
Experience: Experience for this role is essential and candidates must be used to working independently and within a team to complete daily orders, flexible in working hours to adjust to peak periods, comfortable working in a manufacturing environment, punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
To apply please call ‘0161 746 8167’ and quote 'Euxton Machine Operative '