Various shifts available, the working week will consist of 37.5 hours
Locations: Sowerby Bridge, HX6 & Brighouse, HD6.
Pay rate: £8.79- £10.55 Per Hour depending on the shift pattern.
Shifts: Various shifts available
Length of Assignment: Ongoing Assignment
Working as part of the production team, you will be involved in the manufacturing of a wide range of hoses to a high quality standard.
The role of Assembley Operator:-
- Winding of Braid Material.
- Braiding of PTFE Tube and/or other materials.
- Reeling up Hose and or other materials
- Adhere to correct procedures at all times and safe working practices at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation is correct and completed on time.
- Ensure the correct Quality controls and measurements are adhered to.
- To perform the necessary safety checks to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the department and to operate in a manner conversant with the training given.Ensure adherence to 5S in the department.
- Transfer to other areas of the department/company as and when requested.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Regulations made under that Act which are relevant to site activities.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Machine operating
Attributes of Assembley Operator:-
- Must possess a quality-focused working attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good level of numeracy and general education
- Ability to work well with other as part of a team or on your own
- Ability and willingness to perform manual work
- Ensuring that all company and health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Basic knowledge of computers/windows
- Experience within a similar role and/or warehouse environment
- Manufacturing experience
- The Extrusion of PTFE and/or other materials
- Production experience
- Warehousing experience
- Operating of machinery
- Good attitude towards work and colleagues
- Looking for a long term role
Due to the location and shift times, candidates may require their own transport.
If you believe that this is the opportunity for you please send your CV to Scott.Carapezza@Proman-uk.com or contact PROMAN on 01422 387319.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.