Level 3 Line Operator
Location: Elland (HX5), West Yorkshire
The factory is located within an easy access from Halifax, Huddersfield and Brighouse and it also has very good access to M62 (J24).
Pay rate: £8.72 up to £13.45 (depending on shifts pattern)
Hours of work: (Various shifts available)
Monday to Friday Rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm;
Monday to Friday Fixed 10pm-6am;
Friday to Sunday Fixed 6am-6pm;
Friday to Sunday Fixed 6pm-6am.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of candidates who are looking for a role within a food manufacturing environment. Our client is a well-established food manufacturer that supplies products to major supermarkets across the UK. The site is located on the outskirts of Halifax and we are currently looking for a number of Level 3 Line Operators to join its well organised operation.
This is an involved position and it will suit candidates who take pride in what they do and who are looking for continuous improvement and will be happy to think outside of the box at all times. This is a long term ongoing contract with a view for a permanent role for outstanding workers.
Our client offers thorough training and also very lucrative rates of pay for successful candidates.
We are looking for flexibility regarding working hours, a willingness to learn quickly and desire to work in a culture of continuous improvement to operate the main machinery and to deliver a sustainable process those results in quality products being manufactured at the lowest cost.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to work within a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to work in a culture of continuous improvement
- Previous experience of manufacturing operations is not essential however we are looking for candidates that would be happy to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Quality orientated attitude
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and general education is essential
- Ability to operate, maintain and clean machines and also to rectify simple machine faults
- Ability to train others when required
- Ability to run a number of lines at the same time, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and targets
- Good time management skills
- Ability to cope with changes and work under pressure
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and communicate with other workers
- “Can do” and positive attitude is crucial
- Ability and willingness to perform manual work
- Very good level of written and spoken English is essential
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Line Operating, machine minding and quality checking
- Ensure that all inputs, outputs and processes meet required specification
- To ensure accurate recording and documentation of downtime and production information
- To take active part in Continuous Improvement activities as required
- To ensure good and consistent handover and communicating all relevant issues
- To ensure that all procedures regarding rejected materials/ products, allergens etc are adhered to
If you wish to apply please apply on line. We will contact successful candidates within 5 working days.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.