Shifts: 7.30am - 4.30pm
Rate of Pay: £10.00
***Please note this will initially be a temporary, ongoing position but could lead to a permanent contract***
Proman are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Wigan. Our client is a is a manufacturing company that produces health care products, functional foods and beverages, food supplements and cosmetics.
- Setting up machinery for operation
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and record keeping procedures
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
- Various warehouse & production duties
Good communication skills and ability to work as a team
Proactively work with and provide support and assistance to supervisors and other members of the team
A reasonable standard of numeracy and literacy as the position would involve paperwork
Basic awareness of quality control methods
If you feel like this is the role for you, please send your CV via this portal or call on 0161 746 8167.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.