PROMAN require experienced machine operators for our National leading client, based in the Fradley Park area of Lichfield. This is an opportunity to join an established yet growing organisation with a customer base around the world, for their high quality bottled water products.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in machine operating and production, and willing to work a rotating shift pattern, including nights. Candidates must be comfortable with running a fast paced production line and the machines within the process.
Hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday, on a 3x weekly rotation of AM/PM/Nights, however, initially the shift might be 3 on 3 off (05:00-17:00 / 17:00-05:00)
- The shift times are: 05:00-13:00, 13:00-21:00 & 21:00-05:00
Pay rates are:
- STD £9.37/hour
- OT1 £14.06/hour (Over 40hrs Mon-Fri, and Saturdays)
- OT2 £18.74/hour (Sundays & Bank Holidays)
- STD £11.25/hour
- OT1 £16.88/hour (Over 40hours Mon-Fri, & Saturdays)
- OT2 22.50/hour (Sundays & Bank Holidays)
This is a temp-to-perm role after successful completion of 13 weeks. Once permanent, pay rates will increase substantially. Overtime will also be available.
If this vacancy appeals to you, please click the apply button!
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.