PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced MIG welders for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- MIG welding aluminium components- ranging from 2mm to 4mm thickness.
- Using hand, air and power tools.
- Working off engineering drawings.
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
The candidate: -
- Previous experience of MIG Welding.
- Ideally have experience of welding components between a thickness of 2mm to 4mm.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
- Monday to Thursday 2.30pm-10.15pm and 2pm to 9.15pm Friday
Rate of pay: -
Days- £11.43 per hour
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/MIG or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.