Following recent business expansion and continuous development, our client is looking for experienced MIG Welders to work in a busy, top quality Engineering Department.
Our client is based in Horwich with easy access from bus routes and train links. Free onsite car parking is available for anyone who drives.
* Working within the Engineering/Machine Room departments making Steel frames/trailers.
* You will be responsible for manufacturing a wide range of steel components from engineering/technical drawings to comply with European standards.
* Welding experience is essential- No welding qualifications needed.
The ideal candidate :
* Ability to read engineering/technical drawings.
* Previous welding experience.
* Be able to work on own initiative.
* Have good communication skills with ability to work well in a team.
* To have good health and safety awareness.
The hours of work for this role are Monday to Thursday 6.30am-3.30pm and 6.30am-11.30am on a Friday (Flexible approach is advantageous as regular overtime available; including weekends).
The rate of pay for the role starts at £9.25per hour.
Please note this is a temporary position but can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Immediate starts are available.
If you feel the above job is for you then please submit your CV or call 0161 749 9897.