***MIG welders required in Bolton (Horwich)***
PROMAN is recruiting MIG welders for our client in Horwich. Following recent business expansion and continuous development, our client is looking for experienced MIG Welders to work in a busy, top quality Engineering Department.
Our client is based in Horwich with easy access from bus routes and train links. Free onsite car parking is available for anyone who drives.
Monday - Thursday: 6.30am-3.30pm and
Friday: 6.30am-11.30am Friday (Flexible approach is advantageous as regular overtime available; including weekends).
* Working within the Engineering/Machine Room departments making Steel frames/trailers.
* You will be responsible for manufacturing a wide range of steel components from engineering/technical drawings to comply with European standards.
* Welding experience is essential, no welding qualifications needed.
The ideal candidate:
* Ability to read engineering/technical drawings.
* Previous welding experience.
* Be able to work on own initiative.
* Have good communication skills with ability to work well in a team.
* To have good health and safety awareness.
Please note this is a temporary position but can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Immediate starts are available.
If you feel the above job is for you then please submit your updated CV or call 0161 749 9897.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.