Job Title: Logistics Co-ordinator
Salary: £21,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday (10.30am – 7pm)
The role of the Logistics Co-ordinator is to work as part of a multi-skilled Stock Management & Logistics Team ensuring the management and efficient use of Elland material stock, the timely sourcing of material and other goods and the fulfilment/despatch of customer orders.
· Previous experience working in Logistics Role
· Excellent command of English with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills including MS Office – SAP is desirable (training will be given)
· Able to pay attention to detail – stock checking skills and accurate data entry
· Strong teamwork with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and other key business contracts at all levels of seniority
· Ability to manage and prioritise work with minimal supervision
This is a pivotal role which would suit a proactive, organised, intelligent individual that relishes supporting a fast paced and growing business.
The role is to manage all aspects of Logistics coordination and administration.
• Responsible for collecting, checking and packing customer internal and external orders suitable for transit to our customers on a daily basis
• Answering telephone enquires
• Keeping stock inventory levels maintained
• Picking customer orders using SAP
• Loading and unloading vehicles with counterbalance FLT and arranging taxi jobs when required
• Accurate booking in and putting away of goods received
• Appropriate and timely packaging of goods ready for despatch
• Adherence to agreed processes and Quality systems
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss