Postition: Line Leader - Meal Assembly
Monday - Friday 05:45 – 14:00
38.25 Hours per week £10.83 per hour
Temp to Perm and Management role
The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor within the Meals Assembly team and will be responsible for supporting the Supervisor in continuously overseeing the efficient running of the department.
- Ensure line set up (15 minutes before shift) and pre-start checks are completed on time ready and for the start of the shift.
- Ensure that all technical and hygiene checks are performed throughout the shift and any issues are passed to both the Technical Department and Supervisor / Shift Manager
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed on time and in full
- Follow weekly plans liaising with the area supervisor
- Organise the team to ensure that the production plan is delivered on a daily basis
- Ensure new starters are welcomed to the team
- Ensure all operating procedures are being adhered to
- Ensure all waste is minimised and control giveaway
- Maintain high housekeeping standards for the area of responsibility
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure that the business needs and priorities are met.
- Consider and implement solutions to problems as and when they arise
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must be flexible with hours of work (i.e. early starts / late finishes)
- Ability to organise both yourself and others
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the production team
- Ability to solve problems
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss