Job Title: Line Leader NIGHTS
Location: Sherburn In Elmet, West Yorksh
Salary: £13.50 - £13.71 After Probation
Hours: 6.15pm-3.30am Monday to Friday
· Minimum of 1 year’s line leading experience
· Food Safety Level 2/3
· Experience with leading teams up to 20
· Food Manufacturing Experience
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Able to work on own initiative
· Flexible approach with ability to carry out a wide variety of tasks under pressure and adapt to the needs of the Company
· Great team player
· To ensure that the safety, quality and legality of the products are always achieved and maintained to the highest standards.
· To assist the Department Manager in the smooth running of the department and achieving production targets.
· To supervise line operatives on a day-to-day basis ensuring that performance, product quality, good housekeeping, discipline and safety standards are maintained.
· In preparation for a prompt start to the production day, set up lines in readiness – to include switching on and assembly of appropriate machinery, pre-start up checks, availability of relevant product, PPE, utensils, packaging and documentation.
· To ensure that paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
· To continually improve the processes within the business and lead your team in a confident manner to meet all KPI’s and look to improve the departments and the business.
· In preparation for a prompt 6.30am start to the production day, set up lines in readiness – to include switching on and assembly of appropriate machinery, pre-start up checks, availability of relevant product, PPE, utensils, packaging and documentation.
· To monitor a critical control point (CCP) in line with the relevant FSP training.
· Complete daily attendance registers, record and forward on to departmental supervisors before 7.30am.
· Carry out daily pre hygiene, pre op safety checks, record and notify the departmental supervisor of any defects, failures requiring remedial action.
· Coordination and verification of completed documentation to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.