Job Title: Line Leader
Salary: £24,862 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday (6am-2.30pm)
We are recruiting for Line Leaders working in a Food environment based in the Preston area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end running of the cutting line.
The Line Leader will be a part of a dynamic team who works hard to provide an exceptional service, be adaptable to quickly changing business requirements and be an innovative thinker.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a Food environment would be ideal (raw materials)
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Time management ability
- Verbal and written communication skills able to communicate at all levels.
- To work to the Company Values, embodying Ownership, Respect & Efficiency.
- Understanding of escalation processes.
- Ensure all products meet the full customer technical standards.
- Achieving and maintaining KPIs (PPM, Giveaway, Traceability & Yield, Man hours, etc)
- Recording of data on QiS and the production plan.
- Ensure all equipment is in place for an efficient start up and continues until the end of the shift.
- Staff training and organisation.
- Time Management to effectively execute the daily production plans.
- Clean as you go to keep your line presentable.
- Understand and carry out all activities to comply with the company Health and Safety guidelines, ensuring that team members do the same whilst actively encouraging continuous improvement in Health and Safety standards.
- Championing positive change.
- Active participation in company-wide continuous improvement
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss