Line Leader (Temp to Perm)
6AM – 2PM OR 2PM - 10AM
£9.40 Per Hour - £9.80 after 12 weeks
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client based in Leyland. Our client is involved in the design, development, formulation, manufacturing and contract packing of Personal Care products. They have exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 5 years and wish to build a culture around enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated employees that wish to drive excellence, quality, integrity and energy into the workplace.
Experience in production management / Line Leading / Supervisory
MUST have Food, FMCG, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing experience
Working Under Pressure
Previous experience of being a team leader/line leader
Sound knowledge of Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
Strong communication skills
Ability to work on own initiative and set an excellent example
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ensure all staff are working, checking they are carrying out designated checks, time that they are running at the correct speed at least once per hour. (filling weights sheets, quality sheet every hour)
• Carry out spot checks on the code checkers /packers
• Report any problems.
• Train new staff and support them.
• Make sure all paperwork is being completed correct.
• Spot checks on packed product.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Ensure the line clean from last run.
• Ensure all components are correct.
• Ensure there are enough to complete the order.
• Check all codes match paperwork.
• Check all machinery is set up correct with the right codes & dates.
• Check all the label batch codes, dates and formats are correct.
• High light any issues before the line starts to QA, supervisors, management.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial. View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.