Temp - Perm
Monday - Friday // 8AM - 5PM
• A degree within Scientific/ Biomedical/ Bio-Chemist or similar
• A scientific/chemical/Food manufacturing background
• I.T Literate (MS Word & Excel)
• Member of the HACCP site team
• To Follow the hygiene rules and wear appropriate work wear
• To Analyse the points stipulated in the sample control plan, according to the production program and file results
• To black raw material and manufactured product pallets when there is a non-conformity
• To keep record any non-conformities and treat them immediately, to look for causes and put in place corrective or preventive actions and alert the production manager when a non-conformity.
• Must intervene if the quality of the organization is at fault
• To report quality issues to their hierarchy
• To verify that staff follow hygiene rules correctly, according to procedures
• Responsible of monitoring controls defined into HACCP plan
• To audit the different workshops according to plan
• To Verify traceability in and after production
• To participate in the internal control
• To Identify control equipment
• To organise and archive quality documents
• To order, receive and store in FIFO the laboratory consumables
A growing manufacturer who is willing to grow develop there lab technicians to eventually becoming part of the Quality team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.