LGV HGV Class 1 Driver Nights
• Nights £14.00 all hrs Mon-Fri (LTD)
- Saturday £17.00/hr all hours, Sunday £19.00/hr all hours (LTD)
• shift pattern Monday to Friday, opportunity for extra shifts Saturday and Sunday
• Regular, on-going work.
We are looking for a C+E (Class 1) driver to support our client based in Huddersfield.
Night shifts starting between 1700-1800.
This is an extremely easy job, consisting of trunking between the Client’s depots. No handball involved.
Average shift is 10-12 hours long, bearing in mind during busy periods a shift can be longer.
Correct completion of run sheets and POD paperwork is essential.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
• Must hold a valid CAT CE licence (more than 1 year).
• No more than 6 points on your licence No DDs, DRs, INs
• Must hold a valid Tacho Card and CPC Card.
For more vacancies in and out Yorkshire area contact 01422 371 097 or email email@example.com
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.