LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver
Assessments/Induction available starting with WC 22.02.2021
- Mon-Fri - DAYS - £13.50/hr
- Mon-Fri - NIGHTS - £14.50/hr
- Saturday - £17.00/hr all hours
- Sunday - £20.00/hr all hours
- Regular ongoing work
- Weekly pay
Working within a busy distribution hub you will be required to complete both client and Depot Deliveries. Duties will include taking out empty trailer units for loading and loaded units for tipping. Trailer swaps and drops will be required along the way and it is essential that drivers check that any unit movements are completed before leaving site and completing the next run. There are no retail drops required and driver have no access to trailer units as these are sealed.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
- Must hold a valid CPC Card
- Must hold a valid CAT CE licence
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 1 year Class1 experience
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.