Junior Accounts Administrator
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (4.30pm finish on Friday)
£18,000 - £20,000
The Junior Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the processing of invoices, credit control, and various other transactional and ad hoc accounting processes.
Duties / Areas of Responsibility:
- Processing supplier invoices, match to purchase orders, gain authorisation, post to the system ensuring accurate coding, and file invoices accurately and timely
- Reconcile supplier statements, and deal with suppliers invoicing queries
- Accurately process receipts to the Global system and record receipts on the cashbook, ensuring the cashbook receipts are fully reconciled to the system and the bank statements at month end.
- Credit control, issuing customer statements, ensure receipts are allocated accurately, chasing overdue debt and producing debtors reports as required
- Complete Credit safe and Atradius checks and follow up actions resulting
- Assist in month end and year end activities as required
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when requested
- Used to a high volume processing
- Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable would be beneficial
- Must have worked in an office environment
- Can work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Have good administration, planning, organisational and time keeping skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative but also able to be part of the team, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good excel skills
Our client, based in Irlam, is a large manufacturing and distribution company with a strong reputation. They are currently looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join the accounts team on a permanent contract.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.