Italian Sales Executive / Account Manger
Permanent, Full-Time Position
Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
Up to £30,000 P.A depending upon experience
Ashton Under Lyne
Proman is currently working with a leading Manufacturer and are looking for an Italian Sales Executive / Account Manager with experience of supporting a busy Supply Chain company.
The primary responsibility is to deliver the Industrial distribution pipeline in Italy, Spain, Portugal and ROW delivering revenue growth and increased profitability
- Strong focus on Core Customers, Adjacency Opportunities and New Business development
- Sell current accounts, prospect and close new business- sales is the primary focus.
- Research new Markets, Customers and Opportunities.
- Set up Business plan per customer expanding sales and market share.
- Build and explore pipeline customers per market segment and develop sales plan
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for the Business Unit and managing their implementation
- Monitor specified customer financial performance and relate to individual customer sales strategies.
- Prepare and present compelling customer proposals.
- Provide feedback within the Business Unit on emerging market trends as represented by customers.
- Overall forecast accuracy and touch points to S & OP process.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Bilingual Italian and Fluent English
- Spanish Language would be beneficial
- Must have worked within manufacturing, distribution, supply chain environment
- Must have a good knowledge of sales processes for technical and commodity consumable products through specialist distribution network.
- 5 years + proven sales success managing key accounts with a solid track record is expected
- Excellent presentation skills, including business research methods, report and presentation building
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop relationships, to negotiate and to close business.
- Advanced understanding of ERP systems as they relate to a Sales organisation / SAP
- Microsoft Office tools and use of CRM
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.