Internal Sales Executive
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
£23,000 - £25,000
OTE Circa £30,000 per annum
Internal Sales Advisor
To develop and maintain new and existing business from a cross-section of industrial customers; within a designated product sector and region, to meet business targets.
• Researching the market, recognising and proactively searching for leads and business opportunities
• Identifying underdeveloped existing customers where we can quickly extract value.
• Taking incoming calls as well as contacting dormant and lapsed customers to make appointments for Sales Managers.
• Contacting cold prospects over the phone, to build rapport and book meetings for the Sales Managers to attend.
• Understanding where prospects are in their buying journey and drafting tailored quotes and business development proposals to win their industrial supplies business.
• Following up with quoted customers to close sales.
• Winning new business including contract customers, trade accounts and service level agreement customers, actively working with key contacts to communicate important information, ensuring business comes through.
• Consistently developing a qualified pipeline of opportunities to support growth.
• To manage key business relationships to maximise sales opportunities and achieve agreed annual sales targets
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• You will have experience working within a Manufacturing / Distribution / Supply Chain Experience.
• You will have experience working within a Sales / Office Position
• You must have experience working within B2B experience
• A driving licence would be beneficial
• High energy, focussed individual with a positive attitude
• Resilient character able to sustain a high number of outbound calls each day
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to sell solution based products and services
• Results orientated, target driven individual
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• Ability to build relationships and work closely with the Sales Manager.
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive to join an established industrial supplies company, selling a proven product range and associated services to medium to large organisations.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.