French & German Internal Sales Advisor
Trafford Park, Manchester
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Reporting to the Sales Manager. Your duties will include...
- Daily contact with existing customer base via phone and email to provide updates on orders and deal confidently with any queries your customers may have
- Build up your knowledge of the products sold within your business team to allow you to advise customers and provide the best customer experience possible
- Processing all of your customer’s order on our ERP system
- Working with your colleagues in Planning to obtain the best despatch dates possible to meet your customers’ requirements
- Working with your colleagues in the Sales teams to ensure your customers receive their quotations in a timely manner with the information they require
- Working with your colleagues in the Logistics team to obtain freight costs and POD’s as requested by your customers
- Attend regular meetings with the production teams to get updates on the orders in production, highlight to them any areas of concern you have and to feed information back to your customers
- Fluent French and German language skills, with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a busy Customer Service environment and making outbound customer service calls
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, such as Word and Excel confidently
- Ability to listen and understand fully your customer’s needs
- Enjoy taking ownership for your customers and workload
- Organised and methodical in your approach to work
- A willingness to learn
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Resilient and not afraid to challenge when necessary
- An ability to work to your own initiative and independently whilst part of a team
Our client is a well-established Manufacturing company. Offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress. Due to growth, they are seeking Internal Sales Advisor to join their team on a permanent contract.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.