Instructural Designer – Exhaust Management Solutions
(CAD Learning and Development Coordinator)
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000
My client is looking for an experienced Instructural Designer to join their team, on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be part of a team, responsible for developing a variety of learning solutions and instructural media. The role will be primarily focused on designing and solutions for Exhaust Management Solutions used in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Working with complex technical documentations (product drawings, CAD models, Standard Operating Procedures)
- Liaising with subject matter experts
- Converting expert information into a learner-friendly format
- Developing interactive and highly engaging learning content (mostly eLearning)
- Assembling different types of media into a coherent and cohesive learning package
- Developing instructions to enable instructors to deliver course content as intended
- Developing methods of assessment to validate learners’ competence
- Define and agree learning objectives in line with the identified gaps and business needs
- Be aware of engineering and/or product maintenance concepts
- Beneficial to have experience with gas abatement systems
- Proficient at segmenting and organising complex information into a learner-friendly format
- Skilled in utilising eLearning authoring software (Articulate, Captivate)
- Skilled in utilising software used for the development of classroom training content (PowerPoint)
- Able to plan and manage workload to make sure projects are delivered in time and to the agreed quality standard.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss