£18-19,000 per annum plus upto 4% bonus
Monday to Friday – 1:00pm till 9.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Has an understanding of Import Clearances
• Has an understanding of Customer Services
• Proficiency in Impatex and CNS required
• Proficiency in Excel and Word required
• An understanding of worldwide geographical locations
• Experienced in telephone handling
• Professional telephone manner
Your duties will include...
• Compliance with the clearance of courier imports
• Handle customer calls and deal with customer queries
• Track & Trace of inbound shipments
• Freedom shipments
• Resolve station problem queues
• Clear outstanding shipments
Our client is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. They are currently looking for an Import Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting position.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.