£30-35,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week plus overtime
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Ideally you will come from a food production background
- Previous experience working in a Hygiene Manager role or similar in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong man-management skills
- Experience of ATP testing highly beneficial
- Experience with Titration testing
- Able to work autonomously and make key decisions on a day to day basis
- Experience of audits, both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Leading a team of Hygiene Operatives, your duties will include:
⦁ Conduct internal hygiene audits as & when required
⦁ Keep all cleaning/hygiene and training records up to date
⦁ Support audit requirements (including presentation of records)
⦁ Develop training/processes and new ways of working in line with business requirements
⦁ Support the technical team/function in day to day duties/tasks.
⦁ Undertake swabbing as per the various production line company procedure requirements.
⦁ Undertake ATP readings as per the company procedural requirement.
⦁ To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post – to include flexibility in hours and overtime if and when required.
⦁ Order all Hygiene consumables & other consumables if required IE PPE, clothing.
⦁ Raising PO’s for hygiene and technical team where necessary
⦁ Manage stock levels in line with business budgets
⦁ Day to day Management of all Hygiene operatives.
⦁ Budgetary control of the weekly labour costs.
⦁ Attend & present at the weekly Management meetings.
⦁ Attend all relevant site meetings as required.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.